School Financial Statement
1. Non-Financial Information
|Name of Organisation||Contact Information|
|Anglo-Chinese School (Barker Road)|
|Name of Contact Person: |
Telephone No: 62561633
|Address:||60 Barker Road, Singapore 309919 Fax No: 62561366|
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web-site Address: /
|Charity Status||IPC Status|
|Charity Regn No: Exempt Charity|
Charity Regn Date: N.A.
|A Member of Education Central Fund|
Date of Establishment: N.A.
ROS/RCB Regn No: N.A.
|Vision: Generations of educated men who are God-fearing and growing in Grace||No. of Beneficiaries: N.A.|
|Programs/ Activities: NIL|
|Mission: Touch Hearts, Empower Minds, Enrich Souls||For last year: NIL|
Board of Governors
Mr Richard Seow Yung Liang [Chairman]
Mr Lim Tat [Vice-Chairman]
Mr Lock Wai Han
Mr Tan Kee Fei
Mr Ong Tek Khoan
Mr Low Wee Ping
Rev Kenneth Huang Teng Han
Rev Malcolm Tan Thian Hock
Mr Lim Teck Yin
Mrs Mildred Tan
Mr Hugh Lim
Mr Choe Peng Sum
Mr Lim Jen Howe
Mr Loo Ming Yaw
60 Barker Road, Singapore 309919
Nexia TS Public Accounting Corporation
Standard Chartered Bank
2. Financial Information
3. For Each Fund-Raising Event that raises $1 million or more
and Planned Use
of Funds Raised
|Total Fund raised |
|Fund Raising Expenses (S$'000)|
- These are generally unrestricted funds which the IPC is free to use for its programmes and operating costs e.g. General Fund.
- These are special funds held by the IPC that can only be applied for specific purposes e.g., General Fund.
- These are fund which the IPC holds in trust for the benefit of the IPC as a capital fund. Generally, only interest income from Endowment Funds are used, and not the capital sum.
- Related Party Transactions refer to transactions between the IPC and another person where either person could have influence over the other. For example, if a board member of an IPC is related to a certain supplier of services for the IPC, the value of the transactions should be disclosed. Refer to the Financial Reporting Standards for the full definition of Related Party Transactions.
- This is expressed in the ratio of A to B, where A refers to Direct Fund-raising Expenses and sponsorships relating to fund raising (where receipts have been issued by sponsors): and B refers to total donations received from fund-raising and sponsorships relating to fund-raising (where receipts have been issued by sponsors).
- This is expressed in the ratio of C to D, where C refers to Unrestricted Funds; and D refers to Charitable Activities Expenses and Other Operating and Administration Expenses.
- Government grant and contribution form other organisation for the purchase of depreciable assets are taken to the capital grant account. The deferred grants are recognised in the income and expenditure account over the periods necessary to match the depreciation of the assets purchased with the related grants.
- Includes fund raising events of S$
- Includes utilities of S$609,000 (2014), S$597,000 (2013), S$326,000 (2012).